Unique Getaway 60 Minutes from Montreal
(min: 2 nights)
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Escape from it all and treat yourself to 2 magnificent nights (or more) in an authentic cabin or yurt!
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Days 1 and 2Upon arriving in Rawdon, you’ll visit the beautiful Terre des Bisons. The owners will be waiting to take you on a tour of their North American big game interpretation centre and introduce you to their bison herd. Be sure to get some of their famous bison tartin to enjoy later on in the comfort of your own cabin. Next, you’ll make your way to Fromagerie Roy cheesemakers where you can stock up on some delicious local products.
Then you’ll head to Chalets Lanaudiere to drop off your baggage and enjoy two days of rest and relaxation. Enjoy access to numerous square kilometres of forest on an immense private territory dotted with lakes and mountains. You’ll have the option to stay in an authentic cabin or yurt, with access to a variety of activities: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hebertism, geocaching and much more!
- Lodging at Chalets Lanaudière 3***, in Rawdon
- From two nights in a cabin or yurt (based on availability, bedding not included, sanitary block nearby)
- Suggested cabins: Écorce, Racines or Sous-Bois
- Suggested yurts: Volière, Boréale, Nordik or Inukshuk
- Access to activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hebertism, geocaching and more
- Admission to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
- Visit to Bonsaï Gros-Bec in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
- Bring your bedding (bed sheets and towels)
- Bring your food (mini-kitchen in cabin or yurt)
- You must be at least 21 years old and be present during your stay to rent a cottage
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
- Arbraska in Rawdon ($)