(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
This package will introduce you to locally-grown products, spectacular waterfalls and a unique experience in a magnificent inn for the whole family to enjoy!
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Days 1 and 2Upon arriving in Rawdon, you’ll visit the beautiful Terre des Bisons. The owners will be waiting to take you on a tour of their North American big game interpretation centre and introduce you to their bison herd. Be sure to get some of their famous bison tartin to enjoy later on in the comfort of your own suite.
Head towards Sainte-Emelie-de-l'Energie. The wonderful team at Auberge du Vieux Moulin await you for 2 nights and 2 days of ultimate relaxation. You’ll have all you need to unwind in peace!
The restaurant at Auberge du Vieux Moulin is known for its delicious food. In the morning, you’ll grill your toast on a vintage antique stove!
Before heading home, be
sure to stop at the Parc
régional des Sept-Chutes
in Saint-Zénon to enjoy a walk along the beautiful trails and take
in the spectacular scenery.
- Lodging at Auberge du Vieux Moulin 4****, in Sainte-Emelie-de-l'Energie
- From two nights in a luxury,
air-conditioned room with 1 queen bed
- Auberge breakfasts and dinners
- Access to all activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming in lake, and more
- Access to outdoor spa and indoor pool
- Admission to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
- Admission to Parc régional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
Val Notre-Dame Abbey and
shop in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Maison Louis-Cyr in Saint-Jean-de-Matha ($)