The majestic Lac Taureau awaits you
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
This trip takes you along charming country roads, exploring Saint-Jean-de-Matha and its local treasures, as you make your way to the magnificent Lac Taureau in Saint-Michel-des-Saints.
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Days 1 and 2
Saturday or Sunday, upon arriving in Saint-Jean-de-Matha, you’ll take a tour of Maison Louis-Cyr and learn all about a most remarkable Quebec athlete who lived in this charming small town, or if you travel during the week from Tuesday to Friday, you will be expected at Musee d'art de Joliette in Joliette. Back on the road, stop in at the Val Notre-Dame Abbey shop to stock up on a variety of delicious local products.
Next, make your way to Saint-Michel-des-Saints. The team at the magnificent Auberge du Lac Taureau awaits you for 2 nights and 2 days of ultimate relaxation. You’ll have all you need to enjoy a peaceful stay: white sand beach, pools, spas, hiking trails, nature observation, body care treatments, bistro, delicious meals and lots of time to simply unwind!
Upon leaving the auberge, be sure to stop at the Parc
regional des Sept-Chutes
in Saint-Zenon to enjoy a walk along the beautiful trails and take
in the spectacular scenery.
- Lodging at Auberge du Lac Taureau 4****, in Saint-Michel-des-Saints
- Breakfasts at the inn
- From two nights in a standard room at the inn
- Access to all services and activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming in lake, and more
- Access to leisure areas: indoor outdoor pools, sauna and whirlpool
- Access to 23 km hiking trails
- Before Labor day : admission to Maison Louis-Cyr in Saint-Jean-de-Matha/ After Labor day : Saturday or Sunday admission to Maison Louis-Cyr in Saint-Jean-de-Matha OR Tuesday to Friday admission to Musee d'art de Joliette in Joliette (extra fee of 10$)
- Admission to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- Val Notre-Dame Abbey and shop in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Vallée Verte Farm in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Qui Sème Récolte in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe in Saint-Jean-de-Matha