Getaway to Saint-Come
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Enjoy everything Saint-Come has to offer, including the Parc regional de la Chute-a-Bull, Swaggin trail and river descents.
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Day 1Arrive at Saint-Come. The team at Au Canot Volant awaits you for the “Petite Descente” activity, a 6-km river descent by kayak in swift-moving, clear water. Stop on the banks to enjoy a swim or simply relax.
Next, head to Auberge Aux Quatre Matins, located nearby. You’ll love the inn’s country-style décor, volcanic stone cooking, health centre, relaxation spa and warm welcome.
After a delicious breakfast, head to Parc regional de la Chute-a-Bull, located 15 minutes away by car, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. You’ll learn about the area’s log driving history and see the village’s replica covered bridge. Stop at the lookout for a beautiful view of Saint-Come’s wilderness. Take a break at the top of the mountain or at the bottom of the 18-metre-high waterfall to refresh your feet and enjoy a moment of relaxation.
Make the most of your second night’s stay at Auberge Aux Quatre Matins to unwind fully.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the auberge before slowly making your way back home along scenic roads.
- Lodging at Auberge Aux Quatre Matins 3***, in Saint-Come
- From two nights in a standard room
- Breakfasts at the inn
- A gourmet dinner at the inn
- Gratuities on meals
- Access to Nordic Spa
- Access to outdoor pools
- “Petite Descente” river descent by kayak at Au Canot Volant in Saint-Come
- Admission to Parc regional de la Chute-a-Bull in Saint-Come
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
- Mont-Tremblant National Park in Saint-Donat