Romantic getaway to Joliette
(min: 2 nights)
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Sometimes, you don’t need to make a long trip to reconnect with a loved one. Two and a half days in Joliette is sure to do the trick!
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 2½ days, or more
Day 1Arrive in Joliette at Hotel Chateau Joliette in late afternoon for cocktail hour. Then head to the restaurant La Table G where you’ll enjoy delicious locally sourced food in an enchanting setting.
In the evening, enjoy a stroll on the terrace, taking in the beautiful views of the L’Assomption river flowing by.
Day 2After a tasty breakfast, head over to the Parc regional des chutes Monte-a-Peine-et-des-Dalles, located 30 minutes away by car, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. Before heading out, ask the hotel staff to prepare you a picnic to bring to the park. (Not included)
Upon returning to the city, stroll around Joliette’s charming centre and enjoy some window shopping.
After breakfast, make your way to the Musee d’art de Joliette, located just a 7-minute walk away. The Musee d’art de Joliette is the third largest museum in Quebec and features an impressive collection of over 8,500 local and international works of art. Head back home in the afternoon.
- Lodging at Hotel Chateau Joliette 4****, in Joliette
- From two nights in a standard room
- Breakfast boxes in the morning
- Dinners at restaurant La Table G (gratuities on meals included)
- Cocktail at the hotel bistro
- Admission at Musee d'art de Joliette in Joliette
- Admission at Parc regional des chutes Monte-a-Peine-et-des-Dalles in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- Vignoble Saint-Thomas in Saint-Thomas
- Place Bourget Downtown Joliette
- Jardins de la Maison Antoine-Lacombe in Saint-Charles-Borromee