Nature getaway in Lanaudiere
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
An ideal package for couples and families looking to get away from it all in the heart of nature, less than 2 hours from Montreal.
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Before arriving in Saint-Zenon, make a stop Bonsaï Gros-Bec in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez. You’ll see a large bonsai collection (tropical, semi-rustic, etc.) and enjoy a truly relaxing experience as you make your way through a small forest, the three wisdom pavilion and a rocky hillside dotted with bonsai. You’ll also learn all about the art of bonsai with our interpretive signs, demos, courses and more.
Next, head to Auberge le Cabanon, located in Saint-Zenon, a one-hour drive from Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez. Drop off your bags for the next two nights. You’ll have access to the inn’s amenities, including pedal boats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards and games of horseshoes, pétanque and shuffleboard. Breakfasts and table d’hôte dinners are included in your package (extra charge for children).
Upon leaving, make a stop at the magnificent Parc regional des Sept-Chutes to explore some breathtaking hiking trail vistas, as well as the fauna and flora all around you, before heading back home.
- Lodging at Auberge Le Cabanon 3***, in Saint-Zenon
- From two nights in double room
- Breakfasts and table d'hôte dinners
- Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
- Visit at Bonsai Gros-Bec in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
- Terre des Bisons in Rawdon ($)
- The always magnificent lake Taureau in Saint-Michel-des-Saints