Glamping in the forest
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Treat yourself to a glamping experience in a “cozy bubble” or an old-fashioned covered wagon, just 90 minutes from Montreal!
Booking for 2 adults
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Day 1Take the Chemin du Roy from Repentigny to Berthierville, admiring the beautiful towns and scenic views of the St. Lawrence River. Upon arriving in Berthier, visit the Musee Gilles-Villeneuve to learn about our national hero and various aspects of motor sport. Make a stop at Boulangerie Délices D’Antan, on route 158 heading north, to stock up on some of its famous potato donuts!
Upon leaving the site, stop in at the Val-Notre-Dame Abbey to purchase some delicious local products to bring back home. Also plan a stop at the Parc regional des chutes Monte-a-Peine-et-des-Dalles to explore its magnificent hiking trails (3 entry points: Saint-Jean-de-Matha, Sainte-Beatrix and Sainte-Melanie).
- Lodging at Espaces Experienza (classification pending), in Saint-Felix-de-Valois
- From two nights in a Cozy Bubble or a covered wagon (Toilets, showers and changing room a few meters away in the building)
- Two breakfasts, two suppers and a rosé picnic
- Admission at Gilles-Villeneuve Museum in Berthierville
- Admission to Parc regional des chutes Monte-a-Peine-et-des-Dalles in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
- Package only available to adults 18 years old and over
Optional activities nearby
- La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
- Arbraska in Rawdon ($)