Matawinie in the Fall
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Come enjoy the area in all its splendour in September and October – treat yourself to a truly relaxing getaway as a couple or with the family!
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Days 1 and 2Arrive in Rawdon and visit the beautiful Terre des Bisons. The owners will be waiting to take you on a tour of their North American big game interpretation centre and introduce you to their bison herd. Be sure to get some of their famous bison tartin to enjoy later on in the comfort of your own cabin. Make a stop at Fromagerie Roy cheesemakers to stock up on some delicious local products.
Upon leaving the site, plan a stop at the nearby Parc regional des Sept-Chutes to explore the magnificent hiking trails, accessible to the whole family.
- Lodging at Auberge du Domaine Bazinet 3***, in Sainte-Emelie-de-l'Energie
- From two nights in a room at the inn
- Equipped with kitchenette (half-fridge, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and kitchen utensils, access to a propane BBQ, propane rounds, sink and microwave. There is no stove), bed sheets and towels
- Access to activities on site: beach, canoeing, hiking trails and more
- Admission to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
- Admission to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
- Arbraska in Rawdon ($)