Recharge your batteries in the wilderness
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Ideal for enthusiasts of nature, hiking, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing in winter. Don’t forget to bring your food, your favourite beverages and your outdoor sporting equipment!
Booking for 4 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Day 2Make the most of the hiking, snowshoe or cross-country trails (depending on the season) located on-site. In the afternoon, continue this beautiful nature-filled at the Parc regional de la Chute-a-Bull exploring the magnificent hiking trails and waterfall.
Upon leaving your hut, lace up your snowshoes and head to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes ( or Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau) before making your way back home, fully recharged!
- Lodging at Golle Goulu, in Saint-Come
- From two nights in an ecological cabin without electricity for up to 4 person ( 2 adults and 2 children up to 17 years old) with access to : sliding, snowshoes (for rent), skating on the pond (if conditions permit).
- Access to a choice of 2 parks among : Parc regional de la Chute-a-Bull in Saint-Come, Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon or parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau à Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
- Bring your own bed sheets and towels
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- Ski Val Saint-Come in Saint-Come ($)
- La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)