Saint-Donat Natural Charms
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Wonderful outdoors getaway for lovers! Hotel-Spa Le Suisse is the best narure spot next to paradise. Then, you get to explore Mont Tremblant National Park and Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau
Booking for 2 person
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Days 1Arrive in Saint-Donat and drop off your bags at Hotel-Spa Le Suisse, where you’ll stay for the next two nights.
Day 2After enjoying a tasty breakfast (not included), lace up your hiking boots or strap on your snowshoes and make your way to Mont-Tremblant National Park, La Pimbina area – a vast network of trails await you, just 12 minutes away by car.
Created on January 12, 1895, Mont-Tremblant National Park is celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2020. This large 1,510 km2 territory of international stature was the first park created in Quebec, the 3rd in Canada and the 6th in North America.
Saint-Donat is home to a wide variety of restaurants and microbreweries ideal for topping off your day in style!
Another beautiful day in the outdoors awaits you! Upon leaving Hotel-Spa le Suisse, head to Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci to explore the Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau. The park features a mountain range and a 120-km network of trails for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- Lodging at Hotel-Spa le Suisse 3***, in Saint-Donat
- From two nights in a classic room
- Admission to Mont-Tremblant National Park's La Pimbina area in Saint-Donat
- Admission to Parc regional de la foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes to be added
Optional activities nearby
- La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
- Arbraska in Rawdon ($)