Nature and agritourism getaway
(min: 2 nights)
Use code EXPLORE and get an instant 25% discount*
Come and enjoy Autumn's attractions with your family, and stay in a spacious chalet by a lake. Then lose yourself in the Grand Labyrinthe at Ferme Guy Rivest, and squash your way to La Courgerie.
Booking for 2 adults and 2 children
2 nights / 3 days, or more
Day 1Arrive in Rawdon. Head to Ferme Guy Rivest and tackle the Grand Labyrinthe! Adapted to all ages, you’ll have fun making your way through the farm’s gigantic corn maze. With over 8 km of trails, you’re sure to get lost for a while!
Day 2Soak up the beautiful nature and peaceful setting at Havre Familial.
After leaving your cottage, head to La Courgerie, located in Sainte-Elisabeth (34 km). You’ll discover a magnificent squash farm and meet Pascale Coutu, the friendly owner. Let your children pick their own squash and return home with a recipe book you’re sure love! .
- Lodging at Havre Familial 4****, in Sainte-Beatrix
- From two nights in a cabin for up to 6 people
- Equipped with kitchen
- Access to seasonal activities on site
- Admission to Ferme Guy Rivest in Rawdon
- Access to La Courgerie in Sainte-Elisabeth, including a recipe book and 1 squash per kid!
- Bring your bedding (bed sheets and towels)
- Bring your food (kitchen in cabin)
- Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
- Applicable taxes are included, this lodging is not taxable
Optional activities nearby
- Bonsai Gros-Bec in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez ($)
- Terre des Bisons in Rawdon ($)
- Val Notre-Dame Abbey and its store in Saint-Jean-de-Matha ($)