Ice canoeing sunset tour
3 to 5: $185.00 per ticket
6 to 12: $179.00 per ticket
Discover ice canoeing in 5 to 7 mode while enjoying beautiful sunsets on the St. Lawrence River!
Our sunset outing is an express ice canoeing experience that lets you enjoy the calm and beautiful light of sunset. Come with us and discover an exceptional playground: the St. Lawrence River in winter! With oars and crampons, we'll give you an experience like no other in the world. Our experienced guides will share their passion for ice canoeing with you.
Also included :
- A warm welcome in our customer area (heated and fully equipped).
- Instructions about the sport and its historical role.
- Technical and security training
- Specialized equipment : neoprene socks and boots, crampons, leg protectors, life jackets, and fitted mittens.
- Guided outing on the river that varies between 60 and 90 minutes.
- A hot snack: at the mid-point on the river, the boat stops on the ice for some delicious (and well-deserved) hot chocolate and pastries.
- Photos : Our guides are equipped with GoPro cameras and love using them. We’ll share your photos with you after your outing.
NEW : access to our new panoramic sauna after activity! Personal effects (bathing suit, towel) not included. Please note that we have snow baths on site, but no showers!
1 or 2 : 189,00 $ / pers.
3 to 5 : 185,00 $ / pers.
6 or more : 179,00 $ / pers.
Youth - 12 y.o. to 20 y.o : 129,00 $ / pers.
If you have any questions, please call (418) 554-5691 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.