The tip of Gaspésie
From Forillon National Park of Canada to Rocher Percé National Park and Bonaventure Island, we will experience an incredible expedition within the most beautiful maritime landscapes that the region of Gaspésie can offer us.
The nights are in a tent in a furnished campsite and all meals are concocted by the guide.
Departure available in 2021:
– Thursday, June 24th
Contact us with your dates and we will look at the possibility of offering it on special request
- Duration :
– 3 days (2 nights camping)
– With a tour of Bonaventure Island (optional) : 4 days (3 nights camping)
- Level : Advanced – 18 years and over
Previous sea kayaking experience required
- Departure: 6:00 a.m. (with reservation - minimum 3 participants)
- Meeting point: 15 minutes before departure
- Location: Cap-aux-Os Beach (for the shuttle to the northern sector of Forillon Park)