Sailing cruise - Inisensation
Duration: 3 hours
Discover the majestic Saguenay Fjord aboard JUNIOR, a 20 foot cruising keelboat. The 3 hour excursion from the bay of Cap Jaseux is an introduction to sailing, where adults and children can participate or relax while contemplating the lanscape. Your captain will captivate you with the interpretation of nature and regional history.
What better way to discover a fjord than by rushing on water by natural, silent and ecological propulsion!
The itinerary may vary according to weather and sea conditions.
- 4 years old and over
- One adult per chaild (7 years old and under)
- The 17 years old are autonomous, but must present a parental authorisation (http://www.capjaseux.com/wp-content/uploads/AUTORISATION-PARENTALE.pdf) if they are not accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women are accepted between 4 to 9 months and subject to weather conditions. See with the captain
- Do not be under alcohol or drugs influence
- No alcohol allowed on board
Do not forget:
- Closed shoes with pale sole. Crocs ok
- Clothing appropriate for weather (windproof, warm sweater, long pants if the temperature is between 0 and 18°C)
- A hat, sunglasses with ties and sunscreen
- A bottle of water and a snack (softbar, dried fruits, etc...)
- Spare clothes if it's raining for after activity
- Arrive at the park reception 45 minutes before the departure time if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity depature point 10 minutes before the time of your activity if you are already on the site.