’’A perfect balance between body work and the benefits of Yoga’’
YOGA VINYASA PRANA FLOW is a complete approach inspired by the elements of nature (earth, fire, water, air, ether). The postures are linked in movement and breathing. A gentle and active pactice which takes care of the balance of global health (physical, emotional, mental, energetic) and which opens the qualities of the heart.
Certified by Yoga Alliance and as a social worker, Maya's journey is guided by intuition, movement, discovery of the world and personnal developpement. You will also find her at the Karma Yoga studio, Saguenay.
4 guaranteed sessions: July 13 and 20, August 3 and 10, 2021. Otherwise, on request, ask details at the reception of the Park.
- Happens in the green space in front of the Murdock pavilion (extraordinary view of the beach and the fjord)
- In case of rain, it takes place inside the Murdock pavilion
- Accessible to everyone (beginner or initiated), teaching adapted to each
- Be in good physical shape and normally healthy
- Comfortable clothes
- A water bottle
- Yoga mat or beach towel
- Mosquito repellent
- Arrive at the park reception 30 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity departure point 10 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are on the site.