Sea Kayak Inisensation
Your unforgettable adventure on the waters of the Saguenay Fjord starts with a detailed briefing by a professional sea kayak guide. Once in your kayak, you will paddle, glide and float through this picuresque landscape where peace and nature prevail.
During low season, departures are, on request on weekdays. Call us to check availability.Participant requirements (you MUST comply with ALL conditions) :
- MustMust be 8 years old or older
- Kids 8 and 9 years old must be in a tandem kayak with a responsible adult
- Participants who are 17 are permitted to do the activity alone with a parental authorization
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for a departure
- Most of the equipment are tandem kayaks
- Only Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux’s equipment is authorized
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Be in good physical shape and normally healthy
- Not recommended for pregnant women for safety reasons
- Bring closed toed shoes that can get wet (possibility to borrow for free)
- Wear outdoor clothes (no jeans or cotton), a bathing suit, a windbreaker jacket or raincoat
- Bring a hat, sunglasses with retaining strap, sunscreen and mosquito repellent, a towel and extra clothes
- A bottle of water
- Arrive at the park reception 45 minutes before the departure time if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity departure point 10 minutes before the time of your activity if you are already on the site.
- The activity is approximately 3h long including preparation and training time
All excursions offered at Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux are guided and include kayaks, accessories, isothermal clothing, technical initiation and safety equipment.