Sea Kayak Sunset excursion
Duration: 2 hours et 30 minutes
A sensory experience!In this sea kayaking activity, you will have the possibility to admire the sunset while hearing the nature all around you. In this slow and quiet excursion, you will see the most breathtaking scenery.
Participant requirements for the sea kayaking activities:
- Must be 8 years old or older for the sunset paddle (3 years old and older for the familial sunset paddle)
- Kids 13 years old an younger must be in a tandem with a responsable adult
- 17 year olds are independant in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must be in a good shape
- Bring shoes that protect the toes but that can also go in the water
- A bottle of water and a small snack in a waterproof bag
- Identification cards to borrow the equipment
- Outdoor clothes (avoid jeans and cotton), a bathing suit, a windbreaker and extra clothes
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Bring a drink (water, fruit juice…) in a bag
- Arrive at the park reception 45 minutes before the departure time if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity depature point 10 minutes before the time of your activity if you are already on the site.