Boat buoy or tangon
To sail in the fjord is to take a real natural and impressive corridor! The fjord is a sea route marked and secured by night lights along its length and lined with marinas and water stops, located between Tadoussac and Saguenay.
Enjoy your visit on the Saguenay and spend a night at Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux. A diverse range of adventure activities and experiential accommodations are offered on the site. Reservation required. Two mooring buoys available.
* $ 10 discount per night if an activity for 2 people is booked at the same time.
- 2 places only (telephone reservation required)
- Boat capacity up to 50 feet
- Anchoring on 3.5 tonne concrete blocks with steel crampon on the corners
- Provide a rope and / or hook to tie up
- Minimum depth of 10 feet
- Located about 300 feet from the beach
- Common fire area (wood not included)
- Fire forbidden on the beach
- Access to picnic tables, a common fire area (wood not included), a water point and a toilet block.
- You can take possession of your buoy at 16h the day of your arrival and you must release it at 16h the day of your departure
- Total payment required by reservation
- Curfew at 11pm
- Distance of 1km between the beach and the reception building. If you have booked activities, you will need to go there to pick up your tickets.
- Several activities available on the site. In low season, restricted departures, sometimes even on request. Contact us.
- The organization is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to your equipment during your stay.