Wooden Log Cabin 4 places
Wooden Log Cabin Le Grand Duc
Our rustic log cabins are cozy and quaint. Enjoy the feeling of sleeping outdoors, with an extra touch of comfort. You will be charmed by these little houses in the woods!
**Online reservation is impossible 24 hours before your arrival. Contact us by phone**
- 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed
- Dishes and utensils
- Propane stove – located outside the cabin
- Lighted with an oil lamp
- No refrigerator
- No running water
- No heating
- Private picnic table and fire pit (no firewood include)
- Located 50 meters from the sanitary facilities (toilet, shower, potable water and free laundromat)
- Check-in at 4 pm and check-out at 12 o’clock
- Bambino pass include for children (0 to 7 years old)
- Cooking MUST be done outside
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to use any flame inside
- Curfew at 10 pm
- Activities: Limited places. BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The activities are open on week-ends and holidays in low season and 7 days a week in high season. Contact us for more details.
- Front desk opening hours: Low season (between June 5 to 17): closed Monday to Thursday. Open from 8 am to 8:30 pm Friday and Saturday and 8 am to 6 pm on Sunday. High season: 8 am to 8:30 pm daily. If you plan to arrive outside these hours, please let us know.
- Dogs are allowed inside, beware of allergies!
Do not forget :
- Your food in a cooler
- Your bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets or sleeping bag)
- Warm clothes for day and night
- A flashlight if you need to do out at night
- Personal protective equipment (face cover, mask)
- 200$ pre-authorisation will be frozen on your credit card (this process will be undone within 3 to 10 days)