RIVER TOURING BY INFLATABLE CANOE – HALF-DAY
Duration: 3 hours
This little discovery is the ideal activity for a short exploration of the magnificent scenery of the Hautes-Gorges and a bit of adrenalin. The activity starts with an introduction to the inflatable canoe on calm waters and is followed by a beautiful 8 km excursion including some rapids and quiet sections to appreciate the exceptional scenery of this enchanting site!
- ·Greeting of participants at the dam
- Introduction, additional training on calm waters
- Canoeing down the river and rapids covering 8 km
The little half-day discovery includes:
- Two-person inflatable canoe (helmets, paddles and individual life jackets included) or raft depending on the conditions.
- Basic training
- The services of a professional and experienced guide who will ensure you enjoy a memorable experience
- Return shuttle
Conditions for taking part in a two-person inflatable canoe activity
- 12 years old and over
- Good physical condition
- Know how to swim
- One person per canoe must be able to steer a canoe and have some on-river experience