Short sea kayak tours - 3 hours excursion
A 3 hours outdoor adventure in the Saguenay Fjord Provincial Park and the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Certified Best Ecotourism Practice by Aventure Écotourisme Québec
This 3 hours guided sea kayak tour is for everyone (15 years old minimum). Small group of maximum 8 persons, you choose between solo or double kayak (more stable). The guide will provide sea kayak basics and interpretation of the fjord.
The Saguenay Fjord, with abrupt cliffs landscape and two ecosystems rich in biodiversity, is best known as one of the world’s most impressive.
During this short excursion, you’ll fall in love with the world of the Fjord before you even notice a world of wonder and historical legends. A haven of peace surrounded by nature in its wildest forms where you can watch the gray seals play.Conditions :
- the group is of maximum 8 guests. (If you are a group of friends of more than 8, we simply add a second guide)
- minimum age : 15 years old
- paddle distance : from 6 to 8 km
- July-August : the water temperature is between 15 and 20 Celsius
- departure garanteed with one person
- if you desire to learn a new sport and you are in a good psysical shape, we suggest the solo kayak. If not, we recommend the tandem, much more stable.