Practice various SUP techniques in this 2-hour workshop designed for curious who want to learn the basics of paddleboarding.
Experiment following techniques:
- Paddle in a straight line;
- Rotate 180 degrees in a single paddle stroke;
- Explore various methods of getting back on the board;
- Play with pivots and balance;
- And more for the curious or advanced.
The activity includes:
- All equipment (board, paddle, flotation device, leash)
- 20 minutes of briefing
- 70 minutes of demonstration and practice in the water
- 30 minutes of free practice
Please note that the activity will be given mostly in French
To participate in this adventure, you must:
- Be 12 years old or older;
- Be able to swim;
- Pay the daily access fee of Mont-Tremblant National Park.
*Please contact us if you are above 109kg.
*Not recommended for pregnant women.
Create your own private group on demand - see THE PRIVATE LESSON